15' x 80' rolls of used turf are often used in indoor batting cage facilities and indoor soccer fields.
– This roll will weigh approximately 700 lbs and be 15' long and 3 ft in diameter.
– If multiple rolls are purchased, they will come from the same field.
– It will have holes for drainage and the fibers will be about 1 to 1.5 inches tall.
– The rubber infill will be removed, unless otherwise specified.
– Used Turf will have lines in it from the previous athletic field. These lines are typically white, in the form of yard lines or hashmarks, but may also have yellow, blue or red if it was used as a multi-purpose synthetic turf field with soccer, lacrosse and field hockey lines.
– The backing is easily cut with a box cutter if you are fitting it into odd shaped areas. Using a fresh blade will make this much easier for you and result in cleaner cuts.
Our used artificial turf rolls are selected from athletic fields which the team at SportsFacility.com have removed. We bring the fields back to our plant, clean them, refurbish the turf and cut them to size and ship them to your door. We discard the turf that is too old to re-use and send turf with many years of life left in it.
Due to the size and weight of the rolls, the product will arrive on a freight truck which means the customer is responsible for unloading the truck, unlike UPS or FedEx. If you have questions on this process and what is needed, please call us to answer any questions you might have. 888.369.8873.