15′ x 30′ All Green Used Turf
Product Code UT1530AG
The 15′ x 30′ All Green Roll is commonly sold for small batting cages, dog runs or yard areas. It will weigh approximately 230 lbs which is light enough to remove from a freight truck without needing a forklift or machinery. If multiple pieces are ordered, they will come from the same field.
Endzone Rolls -15′ x 20′ Used Turf –
The endzone rolls can have various colors such as blue/yellow or white/red, as examples. The fibers are often thicker as there is less wear in the endzones. The lettering is typically cut and glued so there may be more glue and fabric on the back of the pieces. The 15′ x 20′ endzone rolls will weight about 200 lbs.
If multiple rolls are ordered, they will come from the same field, at the moment.(Dec 13, 2018). This is subject to change as inventory gets lower.
15′ x 40′ Roll Used Synthetic Turf
A 40 foot roll of used synthetic turf will weigh ca. 350 lbs with the infill removed. Many customers will buy multiple 40 foot rolls if the larger, 80 foot rolls are too heavy to unload from trucks and install. It will have some athletic lines in it, as seen in the picture.
The backing is easily cut with a box cutter if you are fitting it into odd shaped areas.
If multiple rolls are purchased, they will come from the same field.
15′ x 20′ Used Turf Roll
Product Code – UT1520L0
A 15′ x 20′ roll of used turf is often a great size for dog runs or to go under playgrounds.
– This roll will weigh approximately 175 lbs and be 15′ long.
– If multiple rolls are purchased, they will come from the same field.
– It will have holes for drainage and the fibers will be about 1 to 1.5 inches tall.
– Used Turf will have lines in it from the previous athletic field. These lines are typically white, in the form of yard lines or hashmarks, but may also have yellow, blue or red if it was used as a multi-purpose synthetic turf field with soccer, lacrosse and field hockey lines.
– The backing is easily cut with a box cutter if you are fitting it into odd shaped areas. Using a fresh blade will make this much easier for you and result in cleaner cuts.
Our used artificial turf rolls are selected from athletic fields which the team at SportsFacility.com have removed. We bring the fields back to our plant, clean them, refurbish the turf and cut them to size and ship them to your door. We discard the turf that is too old to re-use and send turf with many years of life left in it.
Due to the size and weight of the rolls, the product will arrive on a freight truck which means the customer is responsible for unloading the truck, unlike UPS or FedEx. If you have questions on this process and what is needed, please call us to answer any questions you might have. 888.369.8873.